1962 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
Air Condtioning Controls
The Controls on a factory air 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix are vacuum and electrically controlled manual controls.
We offer complete control restoration services, including rebuilding of control heads, power servos, programmers, transducers, fan switches and reconditioning of vacuum selector switches. We can also duplicate your heater and air conditioning cables.
to discuss your needs
Call or email to discuss the best options for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1962 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1962 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1962 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1962 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1962 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1962 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1962 Grand Prix Heater
- 1962 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a