1964 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Safety Switch Kit
Air Conditioning Safety Switch Kit
Protect your valuable factory a/c system & its parts with this high/low pressure switch kit.
This simple, easy-to-install insurance policy simply installs between the expansion valve and the liquid hose that attaches to it.
The harness, has a pre-molded connector specifically designed to connect to the switch, and is spliced into the wire that leads to the compressor-clutch.
How does it work?
When system pressures drop below 28psi or exceed 380psi on the system's high side, power is cut-off to the compressor. This prevents damage to system components such as the compressor, hoses and the extensive labor that goes into flushing the system out after major compressor failure.
to discuss your needs
If your air conditioning system is currently down or you are planning maintenance in the near future, it is highly recommended that you install this piece!
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1964 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1964 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1964 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Controls
- 1964 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1964 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1964 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1964 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1964 Grand Prix Heater
- 1964 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a