1965 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
Classic Auto Air can repair or rebuild almost any air conditioning part from a 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix.
Call or email us. We would be glad to help.
The air conditioning components on a 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix that we can repair or replace include:
- GM A6 Compressor
- Tube and Fin Condenser
- Evaporator (restore only)
- Hoses and lines
- Expansion and STV (Suction Throttling Valve) on early 65 models
- Expansion and POA Valve on late year models
to discuss your needs
We can also help you convert a 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix R12 refrigerant system over to 134a. More on converting to 134a.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1965 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1965 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1965 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1965 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1965 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1965 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1965 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1965 Grand Prix Heater
- 1965 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a