1968 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
Air Condtioning Controls
The Controls on a factory air 1968 Pontiac Grand Prix are vacuum and electrically controlled manual or automatic controls.
We offer complete control restoration services, including rebuilding of control heads, power servos, programmers, transducers, fan switches and reconditioning of vaccum selector switches. We can also duplicate your heater and air conditioning cables.
to discuss your needs
Call or email to discuss the best options for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1968 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1968 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1968 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1968 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1968 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1968 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1968 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1968 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1968 Grand Prix Heater
- 1968 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a