1970 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
For the 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix, Classic Auto Air offers a technically correct Liquid Fitting (Filter-Drier to liquid hose. Part No. 13-620) and liquid hose (Liquid Fitting to Expansion Valve. Part No. 13-619). In addtion, we have extensive experience duplicating GM air conditioning hoses, and restoring, reconditioning and duplicating GM air conditioning lines, fittings and mufflers.
to discuss your needs
We would love to discuss duplicating, restoring or reconditioning your 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix air conditioning hoses, lines, fittings and muffler.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1970 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1970 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1970 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1970 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1970 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1970 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1970 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1970 Grand Prix Heater
- 1970 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a