1971 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
Air Condtioning Controls
The Controls on a factory air 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix are vacuum and electrically controlled manual or automatic controls.
We offer complete control restoration services, including rebuilding of control heads, power servos, programmers, transducers, fan switches and reconditioning of vaccum selector switches. We can also duplicate your heater and air conditioning cables.
to discuss your needs
Call or email to discuss the best options for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1971 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1971 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1971 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1971 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1971 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1971 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1971 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1971 Grand Prix Heater
- 1971 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a