1972 Grand Prix Evaporator
The term “Evaporator” is often used loosely to refer to the Evaporator box or housing and also to the Evaporator coil, which is a boxier, radiator like device located inside the Evaporator housing. On a factory air 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix, the Evaporator housing is located in the engine compartment on the passenger side firewall.
We offer reconditioning and rebuilding services for your original 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Evaporator. Give us a call or email and let’s discuss your situation.
to discuss your needs
Car air conditioning is nothing more than continuous heat transfer by two heat exchangers. One heat exchanger, the Evaporator, absorbs heat from the passenger compartment. The other heat exchanger, the Condenser, dissipates that heat into the outside air. All other things being equal, size matters. A larger Evaporator and a larger Condenser exchange more heat than smaller ones and allow the air conditioning system to cool better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1972 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1972 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1972 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1972 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1972 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1972 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1972 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1972 Grand Prix Heater
- 1972 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a