1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
Classic Auto Air can repair or rebuild almost any air conditioning part from a 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix.
Call or email us. We would be glad to help.
The air conditioning components on a 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix that we can repair or replace include:
- GM A6 Compressor
- Tube and Fin Condenser
- Evaporator (restore only)
- Filter-Drier on early year models
- Expansion ’ POA Valves on early models. On later models, Valves-in-Receiver (VIR) (Combines Expansion Valve, POA Valve and Accumulator in one valve)
- Hoses and lines
to discuss your needs
We can also help you convert a 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix R12 refrigerant system over to 134a. More on converting to 134a.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1973 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1973 Grand Prix Evaporator
- Late 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Safety Switch
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1973 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Rebuilt VIR
- 1973 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1973 Grand Prix Heater
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a