1973 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
Air Condtioning Controls
The Controls on a factory air 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix are vacuum and electrically controlled manual or automatic controls.
We offer complete control restoration services, including rebuilding of control heads, power servos, programmers, transducers, fan switches and reconditioning of vaccum selector switches. We can also duplicate your heater and air conditioning cables.
to discuss your needs
Call or email to discuss the best options for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1973 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1973 Grand Prix Evaporator
- Late 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Safety Switch
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1973 Grand Prix Expansion Valve
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning POA Valve
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Rebuilt VIR
- 1973 Grand Prix Filter-Drier
- 1973 Grand Prix Heater
- 1973 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a