1975 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Rebuilt VIR
Air Conditioning Rebuilt VIR
1975 Pontiac Grand Prix’s used a Valves-in Receiver (VIR) type air conditioning system.
The VIR combines the Expansion Valve, POA Valve and accumulator (which substitutes for the Filter-Drier) in one valve. On the 1975 Grand Prix’s, the VIR is mounted to the Evaporator unit on the passenger side firewall.
to discuss your needs
Our Rebuilt VIR’s are carefully restored and gold zinc plated.
A core charge is also required and indexing may be required during installation.
We also offer individual VIR parts. Call or email us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1975 Pontiac Grand Prix
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1975 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1975 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1975 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1975 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Safety Switch
- 1975 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1975 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Rebuilt VIR
- 1975 Grand Prix Heater
- 1975 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a