1977 Grand Prix A6 Compressor
Factory air 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix’s used a GM A6 Compressor mounted on the passenger side of the engine.
We offer rebuilt GM A6 Compressors or we can even rebuild yours.
We also offer our S6 A6 new, direct replacement for the stock factory A6 Compressor. It is designed to be used with all existing factory A/C brackets & hoses, with no modification whatsoever and is available w/single 5” diameter pulley in brushed aluminum (Part No. 5-206) or black (Part No. 5-209).
to discuss your needs
Give us a call or email and let’s discuss your situation.
The Compressor is the belt-driven engine mounted pump that serves as the heart of your car’s air conditioning system. It draws refrigerant gas from the Evaporator, compresses it into a hot gas and pumps it to the Condenser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Conditioning Solutions for your 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1977 Grand Prix A6 Compressor
- S6 Replacement Compressor
- 1977 Grand Prix Condenser
- 1977 Grand Prix Air Condtioning Controls
- 1977 Grand Prix Evaporator
- 1977 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Safety Switch
- 1977 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Hoses, Lines & Fittings
- 1977 Grand Prix Accumulator
- 1977 Grand Prix Heater
- 1977 Grand Prix Air Conditioning Repair and Rebuild Services
- Other Replacement Parts?
- CONVERTING TO 134a