Ford Parts & Services
What does a control do?
Controls are typically mounted in or below the dashboard, and allow for controlling all air-conditioning, heating and defrost functions.
Why restore your controls?
Many system malfunctions are as a result of control switch failure or having controls fall out of calibration. Yours might also need a little help with its cosmetic appeal!
Classic Auto Air can take your original control and restore it both cosmetically and functionally to insure it’s working correctly. We also offer individual switch replacement or reconditioning services.
Vacuum canisters store vacuum supply for vacuum operated controls, such as switches on controls and vacuum actuators throughout the dash & engine compartment. These canisters keep a constant storage of vacuum so your a/c & heating system can operate correctly even when your engine requires vacuum.
Call or email us!
Controls - Evaporator - Mustang Under Dash Unit Restoration
Classic Auto Air restores 1964½ - 66 Mustang under dash units.
The restoration of a 1964½ - 66 Mustang under dash unit includes:
- Disassemble, inspect, clean and replace damaged or missing parts
- Clean and repair fiberglass housing
- Recondition or replace evaporator, expansion valve, blower motor, fan & thermostat, etc.
- Glass bead & repaint all parts
- Polish knobs and repaint emblem
- Re-chrome plate face bezel ($250 value - most Fords)
- New air registers ($19.95 value)
- New coin tray on 64½ - 65 units ($35.90 value)
Cautiondecal on blower housing ($4.50 value)
Call or email now!