Vintage Air Conditioning for Vintage/Classic Cars and Trucks
Vintage air conditioning products for all 1970’s and older Ford, GM and Chrysler cars or trucks are available from Classic Auto Air, the leader in after marketing auto air conditioning systems.
For over 28 years, Classic Auto Air has provided the highest quality classic and vintage air conditioning systems and climate control systems for the widest range of cars and trucks.
Your prized Street Rod deserves the best, so your vintage air conditioning should be built to last and enhance the value and prestige of your vehicle.
At Classic Auto Air we don’t just offer vintage air conditioning for your vintage or classic, but we offer the widest range of heating, parts and services as well.
Vintage Air Conditioning and Heating Systems, Parts and Services
- Model Specific Climate Control Systems.
- Universal Climate Control Systems.
- Factory Air Conversion Kits.
- New & Rebuilt Factory Air Parts.
- Extensive Rebuilding Services.
- Factory Air Hose Duplications.
- Automatic Temperature Control Specialist.
Perfect Fit Series systems
- Beat the Heat with Classic Auto Air’s all new ultra high performance
Perfect Fit™Series systems.
- A robust, in-dash, heat/cool and defrost total climate control system that replaces the old heater/defrost box.
- The factory heater panel controls the system.
- And our systems are designed specifically for each year, make and model.
- Stock dash vent locations on most applications for that sought after – but until now, rarely achieved – factory air appearance!
- Floor and dash (bi-level) A/C and heat with dehumidified defrost provide the driver with total airflow control and superior passenger comfort in all climates.
- Large separate heat and A/C coils are very important features exclusive to the Perfect Fit Series.
- Stay cool with Classic Auto Air’s Daily Driver Series under dash, cool only complete A/C Systems.
- Our attractive, HI-output under dash units with built in controls mounts easily to the bottom edge of the dash.
- The original factory heater system remains untouched by the installation.
- High horsepower engines, no problem!
- The state-of-the-art Sanden-style compressors have a continuous duty rating of 6,000 RPM, requiring an insignificant amount of power to turn it.
- Available for all 1970’s and older cars and trucks!
28 Years the World’s Largest Supplier
For decades, uncompromised quality, component selection and attention to detail has kept Classic Auto Air the leader in factory or aftermarket parts and complete climate control systems for all vintage and classic Ford, GM and Chrysler cars or trucks.
Cooling Our Customers Classic Rides Since 1977.
Model Specific Air Conditioning 1930’s to 1980’s Cars & Trucks Since 1977
Call Toll Free!
World’s Largest Inventory